All Natural & Delicious
Our beverages are all-natural, made with no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. We are currently seeking Organic certification. We locally source our ingredients, whenever possible, and craft our recipes to blend naturally occurring benefits of fruits and herbs to create delicious and reliable experiences.
Marijuana cannot be classified as an Organic brand based on federal law. We go to great lengths to find premium farms and resources to deliver the highest quality experiences we can.
- Lowers risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces blood pressure
- Slows tumor growth, and helps fight prostate, liver, breast, ovarian and colon cancers
- UTI prevention/treatment
- Oral health
- Vitamin C
- Alkalizes body
- Liver detoxifier
- Helps with regularity
- Contains 22 anti-cancer compounds
- Wow all that from a lemon
- Helps with digestion
- Nausea relief
- Pain relief
- Miracle worker
- Lowers heart disease risk
- Lowers cancer risk, especially prostate and breast
- Lessens symptoms of stomach unrest
- Reduces cholesterol
- Fights cell damage
- Antioxidant protection
- Supports healthy sleep
- Arthritis relief
- Post-exercise muscle pain relief
- Lower risk of stroke, in some cases
- Enhances long-term memory
- Increases attention
- Reduces stroke risk
- Lowers risk of diabetes
- Memory enhancement
- Stress relief
- Nausea (chemotherapy-induced) relief
- Respiratory benefits
- Mouthwash: fresh breath and cavity prevention
- Muscle pain relief
- Antioxidant protection
- Protects heart health
- Fights diabetes
- Protects brain function
- Fights infections & viruses
- Dental health and freshens breath naturally
Mirth Provisions use CO2 cannabis extraction, supercritical fluid extraction, as well as short-path distillation. For those who hear those words and get excited, read on:
CO2 Extraction separates plant matter into individual components, using CO2 as a solvent to separate cannabinoids from plant material. The waxes are filtered and removed and the remaining cannabinoids are consolidated into an oil. By slightly altering the gas’ temperature and pressure, CO2 becomes liquid.
Supercritical Fluid Extraction is considered the preeminent method for producing high-quality cannabis extract. This method is faster and more efficient, while also delivering an oil with more medicinal benefits, allowing more flavonoids, terpenoids and other beneficial compounds to release, creating a complete oil. Supercritical Fluid Extraction is the only extraction method Mirth Provisions uses.
Short Path Distillation is the process of heating and cooling extract to remove impurities. We use a fractional distillation process to capture more from the entire plant. This allows us to utilize both terpenoid profiles from the strains, as well as the juices; to create a very consistent effect.
Mirth is committed to quality and consistency, and our products undergo rigorous quality testing from sourcing to final product. Our products see three levels of external quality testing through our production process including validating consistent doses; we test the plant material, the oil and the final product.
Gravitine™ is exclusive to our Drift™ and Swift™ products and enhances bioavailability to quickly deliver the full range of cannabinoids directly into your bloodstream. Up to four times faster than any other non-smoked marijuana product, and up to three times more potent than conventional tinctures, this method is healthier than smoking, easier to control than edibles, and tastes better than a tincture. Each spray contacts 1.6 mg of cannabis extract, enabling precise and controlled dosage. We’re currently pursuing international patent filings for this state-of-the art oral delivery system.
Consult a Doctor
Medical professionals know better than a website. So please speak with a trusted medical provider for help selecting the most suitable Mirth products as part of a treatment program incorporating medical marijuana.
Drift products are produced using Good Manufacturing Practices and tested with external labs to ensure product consistency and uniformity.
- Cranberries: Health Benefits, Facts, Research
- Lemons: Health Benefits, Nutrition, Research
- Ginger: Health Benefits, Facts, Research
- The Health Benefits of Pomegranates
- Nutrition Information on Rainier Cherries
- What Are Cherries Good For?
- Top 5 Health Benefits Of Drinking Espresso
- The Power of Peppermint: 21 Health Benefits Revealed
- Health Benefits of Cinnamon & Nutrition Facts